Sunday, May 9, 2010

Madelyn in pictures

Here are some pictures from last night and then this morning at breakfast.  I still can't upload to Picasa, Youtube, or Facebook, so captions and stories will follow when I have the chance.  Though do notice the drool in the picture with the close-up of her bib.  She is truly a drool machine and we have to go buy a lot more bibs (she soaked her little sleep shirt from neck to belly button within an hour).

For now, just enjoy how awesome little Madelyn is :)

DSC00691 DSC00696 DSC00698 DSC00699 DSC00707 DSC00712 DSC00717 DSC00718 DSC00721 DSC00726

3 comments

She is the most beautiful little girl in the world!

Adorable pictures!

The one that got me is where Madelyn is in her crib and Tricia has her hand on her head. That is a signature way Tricia calms and nurtures! Right Timmy? :)

I loved the picture at breakfast where Madelyn is reaching out her arm...I think it is the first time I have seen her arm since she was always bundled up in her previous pictures!

Love you guys,
Uncle Drew and Auntie Tiffany

An angel is born!

Enjoy these moments of a lifetime Trisha and Troy!